WHY AUSSIE ORIENTATION SERVICES?
- Award Winning Service Provider
- Low investment & overheads
- Work from home – No Rent & Flexible Hours
- Full training provided
- Ongoing operational assistance
Aussie Orientation Services specialises in tailor made one-on-one relocation programs for individuals and families moving to Australia from overseas or interstate. These services include but are not limited to familiarisation tours, transport services, home and school searching, asset management, organising information seminars, training programs, social events and activities.
We are currently looking for licensees in QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT & SA to assist us with our expansion.
As a Franchisee you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to share in the success of an established and successful brand already providing services to some of the world’s largest Oil, Gas & Resource companies.
- The flexibility to set your own work hours and work with the AussieOS team to capitalise on the brand in your area.
- The security of joining a network of experienced industry professionals offering exceptional training and operational support whenever you need it.
- The advantages of having a fully integrated marketing program working alongside you to actively promote your business to existing and potential customers
Qualifications & Background Required
Proven Business Development skills are essential and a background in real estate, hospitality, human resources or related fields are desirable however we welcome applications for anyone who feels that this would be an ideal opportunity for their skills and experience.
It is essential that you hold a current and clean driver’s licence, have access to a suitable 4 door vehicle for transporting clients and experienced in the use of internet, email and Microsoft Office.
If you are a person with passion, keen to create your own future, build a strong presence in the community and deliver excellence in customer service then contact us to discuss becoming an Aussie Orientation Services Franchisee.
To register your interest for an information pack please send us your resume and we will contact you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.