Presented by Orange Mortgage Brokers and Financial Pathfinders for Aussie Orientation Services Date: Tuesday, 27 November 2012
Location: Aussie Orientation Services Office, Shop 17 Cnr Pembroke & Harris St, Bicton
Light Refreshments and nibbles will be provided.
- Changes to the Living Away From Home Allowance and the impact on renting a house and buying a house.
- Did you know that the laws, guidelines and taxes associated with buying property in Western Australia are very different to other countries?
- Did you know that some new arrived workers can pay their property stamp duty using pre-tax dollars, saving potentially 10's of thousands of dollars? See example 1 below.
- Did you know that even if you have owned property overseas, you may be eligible for a $7,000 government rebate to buy Australian property? See example 2 below.
- Did you know that in Australia home loan rates are often fixed, variable or a combination of both?
- Key Financial Opportunities for New Residents
- Common Financial Pitfalls for New Residents
- Superannuation Basics
- Introduction to Personal Tax in Australia